What is BRICKS?
BRICKS is a list for all the domains blocked by the Chinese GFW.
Project URL: https://github.com/Leask/BRICKS
- In order to collect all the domains blocked by the GFW with the contributers all over the internet.
- To study how tight the restrictions are, in the Chinese internet.
- To log the data about this terrifying digital Berlin Wall as much as possible.
- Help you to walkaround the GFW with a proxy server.
Different from GfwList
GfwList is cool and effective, but is complex and inefficient currently. Now, I want to make it simple and work more smoothly.
$ git clone https://github.com/Leask/BRICKS.git
- List all websites blocked by Chinese government
$ ./bricks list
or just simply
$ cat gfw.bricks
- Add domain into BRICKS
$ ./bricks add 'google.com'
- Remove domain from BRICKS
$ ./bricks remove 'facebook.com'
- Make PAC file with BRICKS
$ ./bricks makpac 'SOCKS5 127.0.0.1:8964; SOCKS 127.0.0.1:8964; DIRECT'
- Make PAC file and launch HTTP server
$ ./bricks pacsrv 'SOCKS5 127.0.0.1:8964; SOCKS 127.0.0.1:8964; DIRECT'
- Show help infos
$ ./bricks help
- Fork -> features implement -> tests -> pull request
- Fork -> add domain to list -> tests -> pull request
Email / iMessage / Hangouts: [email protected]